For those of you using Autodesk Revit with Autodesk DWF Writer 3, printing to the Autodesk DWF Writer for 2D printer will not work in Autodesk Revit due to the name of the printer. There is a patch script to resolve this.
Download Revit Fix Zip file (3KB).
Autodesk Revit System Requirements:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, 2.8 GHz, or equivalent AMD Athlon® processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or later)
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB free disk space
- 1280x1024 monitor and display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- Two-button mouse with scroll wheel
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (SP1 or later)
- Internet connection for license registration
Autodesk DWF Writer 3 Operating systems requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition,
- Windows 2000 (SP4), or
- Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003.