Pinion Software is an Autodesk DWF Partner.
AutoShred-DWF is an application that protects your DWF files while letting you share them in the normal course of business. AutoShred-DWF requires no servers or IT infrastructure. You can use it in stand-alone mode or through integrated Outlook and Lotus Notes plug-ins. AutoShred-DWF lets you impose usage restrictions by way of permissions:
- Preventing cutting, copying, pasting, or modifying the design information in any way
- Blocking screen captures of the designs you secure
- Securely encrypting your design for in-transit protection
- Allowing you to impose an automatic shred date on the designs that you share
- Deleting your files from the recipients' machines on the shred date
AutoShred-DWF works by packing the DWF file in a secure envelope. A recipient of a Pintected DWF file uses the Pinion Reader to open the file. The Pinion Reader then invokes the Autodesk DWF Viewer or Autodesk Design Review to view the DWF. The Pinion Reader intercepts and blocks commands that have been disallowed, e.g. Print.
For more information, go to: http://www.pinionsoftware.com/Autodesk/AutoShredDWF.php.