Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC), a leader in content visualization, secure publishing and collaboration technology, announced the latest release of its MYRIAD® 3D/2D CAD viewer. MYRIAD 8 represents a complete architecture overhaul, improving speed and performance, fidelity and the overall user experience.
MYRIAD is a value-priced, multi-format CAD viewer for the manufacturing and AEC industries. It offers a single interface for multiple 3D and 2D CAD formats as well as popular image and document formats, including PDF. Users can view, print, markup, measure, compare and publish files in a very simple, intuitive interface. MYRIAD's 3D viewing features include multi-plane cut aways/cross sections, 3D measurement, interactive explode, part identification and part details.
"MYRIAD was Informative Graphics' first commercial viewer. We are very excited about its rebirth, incorporating our latest CDL technology improvements for better speed and fidelity," said Gary Heath, President and CEO of IGC. "MYRIAD 8 was redesigned from the ground up to improve the user experience for both 2D and 3D files, making it an excellent choice for non-CAD people that need to work with CAD drawings and models."
New in this release:
- Significant performance and fidelity improvements and a new interface
- Updated file format/version support
- Enhanced comparison feature to compare two files or versions
- Ability to fly through 3D models
- Publish 2D to PDF, TIFF, DWF or secure CSF with Visual Rights®
- Publish 3D models to 3D DWF or STL
- MYRIAD 8 is available with desktop, network and concurrent licensing. For more information, visit www.myriadviewer.com.