Another great media file, capturing the roundtrip from Revit to DWF and back to Revit.
The enclosed media file shows in detail:
- publish of 2D DWF using Revit 2008
- open and apply markups using Autodesk Design Review 2008
- import DWF file back into Revit 2008
- adjust the content according to markups applied earlier
- publish to 2D DWF
- open the files in Autodesk Design Review 2008 and compare the content using the DWF Compare functionality
Note: At this point only 2D DWF files can be used for the roundtrip functionality with Revit 2008.
A similar article is planned for AutoCAD 2008 and other vertical products.