You made use of the Autodesk® Design Review 2009 preview feature in Productstream® Professional 2009 and noticed that even though the DWF file displayed, some of the toolbars were missing.
This is a known issue and we have enclosed a workaround for you.
Note: To perform this procedure, you need to have Administrator rights in Productstream Professional.
- Open the Configuration Editor in Productstream Professional 2009.
- Locate the GuiViews section and the DefaultPreviewDWFView component in the Configuration Editor.
- Change the value of the attribute, EnableADRToolbars to 1 in the DefaultPreviewDWFView component.
- Save the configuration.
- Restart Productstream Professional 2009.
- To enable the additional toolbars, right-click at the top of the DWF preview in Productstream Professional 2009 and select the desired toolbar from the shortcut menu.
As always, please let us know whether you have any feedback, comments or suggestions.