Before Beyond the Paper was created, Shaan Hurley, Brian Mathews, and I used to post articles about DWF on the Between The Lines blog. Here is a listing of links to some of those articles related to the DWF format.
DWF Format Info
- Nice Article on DWF by Lynn: Why We Need DWF
- The advantages of sharing DWF files instead of native AutoCAD drawings
- DWF Security
- DWF Precision Article by Brian Mathews of the DWF Team
- DWF Precision Follow Up
- Quick Article on Design Document Communication with DWF
- More DWF Benefits
- More DWF vs. PDF
- The Solar System on a 10,000" X 10,000" DWF
- Is DWF an ‘open’ file format?
- DWF-it! (comments from users)
- DWF Team Scores with Jonathan Knowles
DWF Viewer Downloads
- 5 Million Downloads of DWF Viewer!
- Over 7 Million DWF Viewer Downloads
- 8 Million Downloads of Autodesk DWF Viewer!
- Over 9 Million Downloads of DWF Viewer!
- 10 million downloads of the free DWF Viewer!
DWF has been going beyond the paper long before Beyond The Paper.