|In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released Autodesk Inventor 11 DWF Extension Service Pack 2, which fixes or addresses a variety of issues pertaining to Autodesk Inventor 11 DWF Extension.|
Locate the Autodesk Inventor 11 DWF Extension Service Pack 2 file at:
The DWF-related changes include:
- 2D Markup issues with republishing sheets.
- File resolve issues with 2D Markup.
- Incorrect initial view of the presentation in DWF when the active explosion is not published.
- Animation replay was wrong in the DWF Viewer in some cases.
- Rotational tweaks disappeared on replay in the DWF Viewer.
- Empty BOM table gets published if the assembly BOM was not opened before publishing.
- Inertia properties don't get published.
- In some cases, presentation files don't get published with subassembly in "Express" mode.
- Drawing sheets excluded from count don't publish correctly.
- In some cases, weld symbols lose their location in the published DWF file.
- Crash when publishing as "Complete" an assembly which contains a suppressed part.
- Excluded components in an iAssembly still display in the DWF file.
- Unable to multi-select iPart or iAssembly members.
We want to thank all our customers who identified these issues and reported them to us (Customer Error Report - CER). The CERs give us the opportunity to improve the product and provide you with the best solution in mechanical design. Autodesk would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued business and for the feedback regarding the content of this update release.