In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released a Service Pack for AutoCAD 2007. It is available for download:
- AutoCAD 2007 Service Pack 1
- AutoCAD LT 2007 Service Pack 1
- AutoCAD 2007 Service Pack 1 for Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Series 9.x
Updates have been made in the following DWF-related feature areas.
- 3D DWF
- Plot and Publish
Other DWF-related changes included in this service pack include:
- DWF files produced with Revit Structure 2 or 3 can now be attached to AutoCAD drawings.
- Raster images now plot correctly if they are part of the block inserted in the table cell.
- Bitonal transparent raster images no longer loose transparency when plotted.
- FIELDEVAL setting now maintained after publishing drawings.
- Special non-ASCII characters are now correctly interpreted in the Plot Styles (STB and CTB files).
|We on the DWF team are always happy to see improvements made to "DWF Creator" [also known as AutoCAD :-)].|