I updated the blog-based DWF Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document. I included answers to some recent questions -- many of which again had to do with Project Freewheel. Project Freewheel really is a hit with our customers.
Some of the new questions include:
- Can I view links to DWF files as thumbnails easily?
- How can I generate preview images for the DWF files on my web site?
- Can I markup with the Project Freewheel Viewer?
- How can I batch print DWF files?
- Why won't the Autodesk DWF Viewer start in my Visual Studio 2005 ASP.Net application?
- How do I detect a measurement or print disabled DWF in my C++ application?
- How can I store Bezier curves in my DWF file using the DWF Toolkit?
A link to the blog FAQ is always available in the left navigation section of the blog:
You may have to clear your browser cache to obtain the latest blog FAQ HTML page. (I had to.)