In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released Hotfix TS1061034 which addresses an Autodesk Inventor issue with exporting IDW files to DWF.
Autodesk has addressed a problem instability when attempting to publish IDW files as DWF when drawing views are located outside of the drawing view border.
- Autodesk Inventor 11 DWF Extension
- Autodesk Inventor 11 Professional DWF Extension
- Download Hotfix TS1061034.
- Extract TS1061034.MSP from TS1061034.ZIP downloaded in step 1.
- Double click on TS1061034.MSP to install this Hotfix on each system running Autodesk Inventor 11 DWF Extension.
- Chose Next to begin the install.
- Once finished you'll receive the "Autodesk Inventor 11 DWF Extension update" dialog box stating that the update has been successfully applied. Click Finish to complete the install and exit the dialog.
Between this and IE7, I am reminded of a song from my youth:
When you're hot, you're hot,
And when you're not, you're not.
He let my friends go free and throwed the book at me.
He said "Well, when you're hot, you're hot."
"When You're Hot, You're Hot," Jerry Reed
My wife claimed that I am the only one who would remember this song. Thanks to Randall Newton of TeamDWF who emailed me that he too remembered!