I updated the blog-based DWF Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document. I included answers to some recent questions. Based on blog contributions from the team, the FAQ is growing to be quite comprehensive.
Some of the new questions include:
- Are there any 3rd party security solutions that support DWF?
- How does DWF play a part in civil engineering?
- How does DWF play a part in facilities management?
- Can I email someone a link to view my DWF file without requiring them to install software?How do I get started writing my own 3D DWF files using C++?
- Can I view my own local DWF file using the Project Freewheel Viewer?
- To avoid breaking DWF viewing, how can I disable the automatic update of Internet Explorer 7?
- What security differences are provided by the Project Freewheel approach?
- How can I control faceting and lighting in 3D DWF files from my C++ program?
A link to the blog FAQ is always available in the left navigation section of the blog:
You may have to clear your browser cache to obtain the latest blog FAQ HTML page. (I had to.)