Shaan Hurley has an article on Between the Lines that details how you can get involved in the Beta testing of our newest DWF viewer under development:
- 3Dconnexion has added support for its Space Traveler device.
- Enhanced measure and markup 3D DWF files.
- User-selectable lighting options make viewing 3D models easier.
- View drop shadows with 3D models.
- Three new navigation wheels facilitate viewing 3D objects and conducting walkthroughs in architectural models.
- DWF Geo-referencing allows users to connect a GPS device to view real-time map coordinate information.
- View Cube on-screen interface enables fast view switching for 3D models.
- Search object and data properties online.
- Optimized navigation restructures Navigator Pane layout based on use of Design Review tools.
- Version Compare allows geometry on 2D sheets to be compared and generates markups to show the additions and deletions.
By getting involved with the Beta, you can help us shape the future of DWF. Specific details regarding functionality and the results of user experiences will be discussed on the http://myfeedback.autodesk.com forums and not on this blog.