I updated the blog-based DWF Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document. I included answers to some recent questions. Based on blog contributions from the DWF team, the FAQ is growing to be quite comprehensive.
Some of the new questions include:
- What is this Microsoft DWFx thing I keep hearing so much about?
- Do I need Microsoft Vista to view a DWFx file?
- What can DWF do or me?
- Can I batch publish DWF files from AutoCAD 2007?
- Can I locate a DWF file by searching for a text string and zoom to that string?
- Why does my DWF look choppy - as if written in crayon?
Is my paper size too small?
Are my pens too wide?
A link to the blog FAQ is always available in the left navigation section of the blog:
You may have to clear your browser cache to obtain the latest blog FAQ HTML page. (I had to.)
In addition to this, based on the popularity of people coming to Beyond the Paper to get information on Project Freewheel, I have made it its own category.