Buzzsaw is one of the products Autodesk offers in the area of Collaborative Project Management.
There's a scene in Monty Python's Life of Brian movie that goes like this:
- FRANCIS: I think Judith's point of view is very valid, Reg, provided the Movement never forgets that it is the inalienable right of every man--
- STAN: Or woman.
- FRANCIS: Or woman... to rid himself--
- STAN: Or herself.
- FRANCIS: Or herself.
- REG: Agreed.
- FRANCIS: Thank you, brother.
- STAN: Or sister.
- REG: Furthermore, it is the birthright of every man--
- STAN: Or woman.
- REG: Why don't you shut up about women, Stan. You're putting us off.
- STAN: Women have a perfect right to play a part in our movement, Reg.
- FRANCIS: Why are you always on about women, Stan?
- STAN: I want to be one.
- REG: What?
- STAN: I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta.'
- REG: What?!
- LORETTA: It's my right as a man.
- JUDITH: Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
- LORETTA: I want to have babies.
- REG: You want to have babies?!
- LORETTA: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
- REG: But... you can't have babies.
- LORETTA: Don't you oppress me.
A lot of people ask me, Why are you always on about Buzzsaw, Scott? Well I used to be one. I was the software development manager who took over from Mark Sweat who led the team at the time of its creation. I was the manager for the development during our days at Buzzsaw.com. Old habits die hard.
Senior Marketing Manager, Dawn Wolfe, announced that we have seminars coming up on January 23, 30 and February 6. You can sign up at:
DWF and Buzzsaw are related in that Buzzsaw provides an organized way to share and record design information via DWF - an no I don't get a cut of the Buzzsaw action. I just mention Buzzsaw in this blog, because it's my right as a man. Don't you oppress me. Check it out!