I updated the blog-based DWF Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document. I included answers to some recent questions. Based on blog contributions from the DWF team, the FAQ is growing to be quite comprehensive.
Some of the new questions include:
- Is Internet Explorer 7 supported?
for Autodesk DWF Viewer 7.0 and Autodesk Design Review 2007?
for DWF Viewer 6.5?
for DWF Viewer 6.0?
for Autodesk DWF Composer R2?
- How can I tell if my DPI is set too low?
- Is there a sample application for text searching?
- How can I speed up the publishing of DWF files from AutoCAD?
- Using AutoCAD, how do I publish DWF files with layer information?
- What is the latest version of the DWF PDK?
- How does DWF printing work for Project Freewheel?
- Does line weight in paper space affect area calculations in Autodesk Design Review?
A link to the blog FAQ is always available in the left navigation section of the blog:
You may have to clear your browser cache to obtain the latest blog FAQ HTML page.