I updated the blog-based DWF Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document. I included answers to some recent questions. Based on blog contributions from the DWF team, the FAQ is growing to be quite comprehensive.
Some of the new questions include:
- How does the electronic review process work?
- What are some tips for using the PUBLISH command?
- What are some tips for using the Sheet Set Manager?
- How do I create a cross section using Autodesk Design Review?
- Why is Autodesk Design Review now free?
- Does Autodesk Impression work with DWF files?
- How do I get Autodesk Design Review to release a DWF file from my Visual Basic application?
- What's new in AutoCAD 2008 with regard to DWF?
- What's new in Autodesk Design Review 2008?
- What's new in Autodesk Vault 2008 with regard to DWF?
- Can I compare two DWF files and see the differences?
- What are the Autodesk Design Review 2008 system requirements?
- How does DWF Version Compare work with polylines?
- Can I have both Autodesk Design Review and Autodesk DWF Viewer on the same machine?
- How does DWF Version Compare work with polygons?
- Can I control what I see or don't see in the Navigation Pane of Autodesk Design Review 2008?
- Should I have privacy concerns about participating in the Customer Improvement Program for Autodesk Design Review 2008?
A link to the blog FAQ is always available in the left navigation section of the blog:
You may have to clear your browser cache to obtain the latest blog FAQ HTML page.