I have blog author envy. Other blogs like the ones in the mechanical community or Connected have multiple authors. Though I get lots of help from other Autodeskers who supply me with information, to date I have written the blog postings myself.
I recall that classic example from logic class.
- Socrates is a man.
- All men are mortal.
- Hence Socrates is mortal.
Thinking about blog authors:
- Shaan Hurley is the beta manager for AutoCAD.
- The beta manager authors the AutoCAD Between the Lines blog.
- Hence Shaan Hurley authors the Between the Lines blog.
So I am proud to announce:
- Volker Joseph is the beta manager for DWF.
- Adding the beta manager as an author on the DWF Beyond the Paper blog would be consistent with what happens on Between the Lines.
- Hence Volker Joseph will coauthor the Beyond the Paper blog.
Welcome aboard Volker. Many Autodesk Design Review users already know Volker from his tireless work on our Amazon and Nile projects. The blogosphere and the DWF world welcome Volker's insights on how Autodesk products operate and how Autodesk customers use DWF. We'll get real insight as to how DWF goes beyond the paper.