There are 3 exciting developer day conferences on this year's calendar.
All are casual yet intimate, allowing you the opportunity to hear and discuss software development strategies with the actual engineering teams that develop the products.
And, you’ll meet with them where they work.
- Manufacturing DevCamp 2008 in Portland, OR - June 11th - 13th, 2008
- AEC DevCamp 2008 in Wakefield, MA - June 16th - 18th, 2008
- Geospatial DevCamp 2008 in San Rafael, CA - June 25th - 27th, 2008
Spend personal time with Autodesk engineers. Hosted by Autodesk business and engineering management, you’ll be able to network with other people just like you – people who are customizing, extending, and integrating Autodesk products and technologies.
Training classes for every level take you closer to Autodesk insiders. Each conference features more than 20 training classes on Autodesk industry-specific customization and application development technologies (API’s).
Plus you’ll get to hear from the most senior Autodesk executives within their respective divisions. So whether you’re a novice, advanced developer, or business owner, these conferences can help you work more efficiently and effectively with Autodesk software applications.
DevCamps are open to anyone interested in making their business more competitive by leveraging the ability to custom-fit, extend, and integrate Autodesk products and technologies including:
• Members of the Autodesk Developer Network
• Customers/End-users developing in-house productivity tools for their staff and their customers
• VAR’s and ISV’s looking to better meet their customer needs through custom tailored application development
For more information or to register visit: www.autodesk.com/devcamp2008