Autodesk Navisworks 2010 has been officially released and first customers shipments have taken place.
The 2010 product series introduces a number of significant enhancements, including
- Clash grouping and clash context analysis functions to help identify and resolve interference problems early in the design phase.
- Powerful new sectioning and measurement features for exploration of 3D geometry.
- Enhanced integration with 3rd party scheduling applications for 4D simulation.
- Improved interoperability with ADSK products including: Revit family, ACAD, ACA and Civil 3D.
- 2 additional file formats now supported.
- Full 64-bit support to handle larger and more sophisticated datasets.
The feedback from Beta testers has been overwhelmingly positive and we will share some of their comments during the coming weeks.